Server Replication and Failover Solutions
Each Cloud Recovery partner may vary the available options and support
Cloud Recovery Includes
- Cloud-side Operating System, Supported Applications and Replication
- Cloud Compute and Storage assigned per protected system
- Asynchronous block-level replication of your protected servers to a secure cloud
- The ability to run your protected applications from the Cloud while in Failover mode
- Remote Access into the secure cloud for your users when the primary environment is offline
- Real-time audit and reporting statistics on data transfer and Failover status
- Hybrid hosting allows the utilization of internal private clouds in addition to public clouds
- Up to 250 servers protected per initial setup
- Capability to add further servers, virtually eliminating the restriction on the number of protected servers within a single network environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 / 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, where applicable versions Standard, Enterprise, DataCenter, Web Server, Storage Server (WSS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server versions 6.8 – 6.10 (Ext3, Ext4), 7.4 – 7.7 (XFS, Ext4, Btrfs)
- CentOS versions 6.8 – 6.10 (Ext3, Ext4), 7.4 – 7.6 (XFS, Ext4, Btrfs)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 (Ext3, Ext4), 12 SP2-SP4 (Btrfs, XFS, Ext4), 15 SP1 (Btrfs, XFS, Ext4)
- Oracle Enterprise Linux versions 6.8 – 6.10 (UEK or Red Hat Compatible, Ext3, Ext4), 7.4 – 7.7 (UEK or Red Hat Compatible, XFS, Ext4, Btrfs)
- IBM AIX 7.1 TL5, 7.2 TL3 (PowerPC)
All Cloud Recovery Installations Require the Following
- Minimum high speed internet connection to sustain data replication without impact to production environment.
- Administrator account access on servers to be replicated.
- Statically assigned IP addresses on the protected server.
- The protected server hosting the application and data is not a domain controller or DNS server.
- Minimum of 5GB of free disk space on each protected server for temporary data while replicating.
- Network running Microsoft Active Directory with elevated rights to support failover automation in Windows environments. Local Administrators can be used in some cases with reduced capabilities.
VIRTUAL SERVER RAPID RECOVERY
Standby Restore-Ready Server
- Pre-configured standby server available at all times for a full Recovery Session
- Automated Recovery Wizard guides users through complete restoration process, step by step
- Recovered servers are instantly available on the network, allowing for immediate access by onsite and remote users
- Secure VPN tunnel to the Cloud provides users with full access to a recovered server even if the production network is offline
- Integration with standard online backup and data protection service ensures data backup up continues on the cloud-based recovery server, protecting against loss of critical data and ensuring operational continuity