- Service Provider Role Based Access Controls (SP-RBAC)
- Spend Allocation, Optimization and Charge Backs
- Intelligent SP-RBAC enabled Workflow Automation and Orchestration
- Business Application Health and Intelligent SLA Deployment
- Security Analysis and Detection, Compliance Visibility
- Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Platform Integration
- Multi-tenant Self-service Interface
- Single Pane of Glass Management
When redefining what multi-tenancy means for Cloud solutions managed by Service Providers, the need to operate multi-vendor solutions deployed in a hybrid nature is key. The RMP’s multi-patented SP-RBAC capability provides Service Providers with an enhanced ability to have:
- Vendor neutral, department level data segregation and control capability.
- Department level segregated schedules for deployed solutions and access.
- Simultaneous encryption key management for varied public cloud deployments.
- Multi-tenant license management of legacy and Cloud Solutions.
- Delivery of vendor neutral legacy application multi-tenancy and management.
Increase visibility into costs across Clouds, infrastructure, and multi-vendor technologies with role-based visibility and usage analytics. Predictive data capture, right size reporting, and spend analysis enable Service Providers to recommend the most cost effective Cloud infrastructure to use specifically for each customer’s deployment through:
- RMP’s unique VNOC tool where predictive cost analytics can be calculated across Azure, AWS, Google, and Softlayer for an accurate cost analysis.
- Historical data capture that enables usage and cost comparison on a granular level, down to the department level resources across all infrastructures in use.
- Charge backs to customers that can be captured across a vender neutral ecosystem of Clouds, technologies, services, and infrastructure.
- Spend analysis achievable through analysis of actual usage versus reported costs from infrastructure providers.
- Optimized costs using actual production usage data versus anticipated needs.
Improve reliability, reduce costly errors, and extend knowledge acquisition by using an extensive prebuilt library with pattern templates and intelligent workflow automations all within a Service Provider-aware, multi-tenant orchestration engine. Key features for Service Providers include:
- A 500+ template library for commonly used operations within Cloud platforms, DR tools, and administrative operations helping to eliminate human error.
- A sophisticated analysis and pattern based orchestration engine which can be applied across all incorporated technologies reducing time spend on repetitive tasks.
- The ability to onboard, deploy, and administer faster and more effectively by creating custom templates that can be incorporated and pushed down to customers.
Build trust by providing unique transparency and control through customized and user driven SLA development capabilities across all deployed technologies, systems, and solutions both on-premises and in the Cloud through:
- Unlimited SLA creation for virtually all deployed technologies including Cloud, infrastructure, application, operating system, service, and custom applications.
- Sophisticated patented asynchronous communication with all monitored technologies that creates a deep analysis model for immediate evaluation of status.
- Analysis of more than just the on/off settings using customized communication capabilities allowing unique commands to be leveraged when evaluating the health.
- The ability to compound SLAs and Health Checks together into sophisticated multi-tiered groups.
Proactive monitoring across all levels of deployed systems enables customized monitoring to be established, reducing potential malware/ransomware or other activities on customer Clouds. Examples include:
- Customized Health Check monitoring that enables detection of abnormal usage spikes within deployed systems as a precursor to potential ransomware activity.
- SLA, change management, and usage tracking for compliance documentation across multi-tiers of users.
- Analysis of security notifications and reports across multiple accounts in varied cloud deployments.
Enhance solutions and build managed services by leveraging key Big Data tools provided by major Cloud providers such as DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and Big Query as well as activate embedded tools within enterprise platforms such as SAP HANA, Cloud and Mobile. Examples of benefits include:
- Orchestration of data retrieval, import, and activation within Big Data tools hosted by Public Cloud providers such as like Azure, AWS, and Google.
- No impact to the customer premises by retrieving data from archive systems stored in the Cloud and analyzing data directly.
- Continued expansion of available tools and offerings through the sophisticated orchestration engine in the RMP.
- Direct call SAP APIs from within a customer site from the safety of the multi-tenant RMP.
Offer customers a direct and secure ability to interface with deployed legacy and Cloud based technologies, empowering solution visibility, control, and confidence all within a highly secure customizable multi-tenant interface. Benefits include:
- A highly scalable, 5-Tiered, Multi-tenant platform that allows an entire ecosystem of customers, suppliers, ISVs, administrators and the like to co-exist and operate simultaneously.
- Customizable interface delivery through a multi-lingual GUI or API.
- Sophisticated rights to grant or deny access to each level within the platform.
Offer Service Providers access to information and control systems that tie into virtually every layer of the deployment stack through a unified single pane of glass. Benefits include:
- Integration with Cloud, Infrastructure, Application, Service, and Operating System enabling a single point for monitoring and orchestration.
- Accessibility via push or pull alerts, API, and multilingual GUI.
- Direct communication for Support teams with on-premises deployed technologies in a secure multi-tenant manner.