Geminare DRaaS for vCloud Air Object Storage
Cloud Archive is a highly scalable data archiving solution that provides virtually unlimited retention of your data from either on-premises or hosted servers, into vCloud® Air™ Object Storage powered by Google Cloud Platform.
Cloud Recovery offers real-time replication of mission-critical application data to a secondary site within vCloud® Air™ Object Storage powered by Google Cloud Platform.
Download the Solution Brief:
Cloud Archive on VMware vCloud Air
To register to use the service, please use:
Cloud Archive on VMware vCloud Air – Customer Registration Form
Watch a 5 min video on how to use Cloud Archive for vCloud Air (no audio):
Gain immediate benefits by securing your data through a cost-effective, feature-rich solution that does not involve capital budget allocations for items such as SANs, tapes, or software licenses.
Key features of Cloud Archive include:
- A self-service DRaaS Cloud Management Platform interface for secure file or volume-level recovery
- Triple encryption of data at-rest
- The ability to restore back to the original location directly from vCloud Air Object Storage, managed form an online platform
Robust, scalable and secure infrastructure that enables DRaaS for your business with real-time replication, failover, failback and long-term archiving.
Key features of Cloud Recovery include:
- Scalability, Security, and Serving (access to data) are supported by the ability to pre-seed data from online and offline ingestion sources
- SLA, Health Check and Sandbox management via the Cloud Management Platform provide hands-on visibility and environment management
- The ability to Failover and Failback easily providing business continuity for mission-critical servers